The Host fell on the ground and the farmer, deeply saddened, bent down to pick up the Blessed Sacrament. Every attempt to lift the Host up proved to be futile and when he did not know what else to do he sent for the parish priest of Tholling. But the priest was also not able to pick up the Blessed Sacrament and finally they approached the Bishop Hartwich of Regensburg, who immediately went to the place of the miracle with all his clergymen. Only when he promised to build a chapel in that place did he succeed in picking up the Host from the ground. In 1125, the building of the chapel was completed and the precious relic was kept in this place until 1330 when a fire destroyed everything.