Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Thursday - Stations of the Cross - X - XI - Diary of St. Faustina

X STATION: Jesus is stripped of His Garments.


Saint Faustina: Jesus was suddenly standing before me , stripped of His clothes, His body completely covered with wounds, His eyes flooded with tears and blood, His face disfigured and covered with spittle. The Lord then said to me: “The bride must resemble her Betrothed.”

Saint Faustina: I understood these words to the very depth. There’s no room for doubt here. My likeness to Jesus must be through suffering and humility(268).

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, transform my heart according to your Heart.


XI STATION: Jesus is nailed to the Cross.


Jesus to Saint Faustina: My pupil, have great love for those who cause you suffering. Do good to those who hate you (1628).

Saint Faustina: Oh my Jesus, you know what efforts are needed to live sincerely and unaffectedly with those from whom our nature flees, or with those who, deliberately or not, have made us suffer. Humanly speaking, this is impossible at such times more than others, I try to discover the Lord Jesus in such a person ad for this same Jesus, I do everything for such a people. (compare 766).

Oh purest Love, reign in all your plenitude in my heart and allow me to love more than what human measure allows me to. (compare 328).

No comments: